Monday, April 12, 2010

it's feeling springish now..

even though i was ready for spring WEEKS ago.
i'm so glad the past 3 days it's felt "springish"
also, i hear saturday is going to be in the mid 70's!!
woot woot!!


i did yard work saturday.
it was so refreshing and fun being outside.
i like pulling weeds and playing in dirt i've decided.
the best part was my brothers helped too.
when your whole family is serving together,
it makes things a lot more fun.
the only flower in our yard right now.
my favorite color!! (well, one of my favs.)
me and my mom are doing the yard this year.
i'm excited!

spring colors + clothes. i likey a lottie.

started eating "better". (no more sugar)
total weekness of mine.
allergy season. can't wait! oops, i lied.
still love the green though!
susie w/ fake chicks. random i know.
she would eat real ones!




well, got to go..

this beautiful weather is calling my name!
so is my hungry stomach.

0 comments: