Sunday, February 22, 2009

baby.shower.

This weekend has been a busy one for me. One of my good friends, Kayla Roper, is El prego (a.k.a pregnant). She is about to have a little baby boy. "Troy" to be exact (she already has a name picked out.) Yesterday, was her baby shower. It was a success. baby clothes and the works, galore. I was the official baby shower planner along with Kayla's sweet sister, Jen. We had lots of fun putting this shower together. Besides the actual shower, planning it was just as memorable:) Sometime's I felt to young to be doing this kind of stuff. I can't believe one of my childhood friend is married and having a baby. I'm not even dating anyone serious right now and i'm OLDER than her. Only by 11 months that is. I guess you could say i'm dating ballet. Were in love.
Welcome. come eat. there's plenty.

baby roper. creation by mwah:) inspiration: martha stewart.
Did someone say..."bite size desserts" ( bite size can be a cruel thing.)
"i can have another, they're small right?" -me
baked by:
Janika & Jen

Me & kayla. I'm holding her baby;)
me. Kayla and her sis.

0 comments: