Sunday, August 15, 2010

summer is almost over and..

where has time gone?????
i'm sure were all feeling this at the moment.
i've noticed a repeating pattern of this thought process.




i don't think i've even finished ONE good book this summer!!
how sad is that? 
any recommendations for me?

i have some new plans for this year to help make it the best.
  this is just a pinch of what i have in mind..
      -daily scripture reading...DAILY!!!
      - keeping my room neat, clean, and organized! i can proudly say my closet is back to it's old "color coordinated" self...WOOOHOOO! in-fact, i'm thinking that maybe i will post a monthly (perhaps weekly) photo of my room so that it will motivate me to keep it clean! i'm a neat freak and you wouldn't even know it.
     the list i have goes on and on. beside the point, i'm going to manage my time better. i want to be active in all aspects of my life (physically, socially, spiritually, mentally etc..)
i want to wake up with a smily on my face EVERYDAY. of course this will mean i have to go to bed at 10:00.   happy sunday!
                      xo,
                          miss janika evans

2 comments:

Kaylee Jo said...

no wonder you haven't read a single book...you're reading the dictionary!

miss janika e. said...

i'm trying to learn me some BIG words lol.