Wednesday, March 10, 2010

journal talk.

i've always been one to keep a journal...
i find it calming and exciting writing my life down!
that fact that something significant in my life happened and i didn't write it down stresses me out...so i've always kept one.
i'm a big one on memories, always have been, always will be.
(hence, why i have this blog!!)
..........................................................
today i photographed all my journals/diaries i've kept since i was 8.
the white one that is turned the opposite way from all the others is my first journal.
my grandma and pa anderson gave it too me on the day i was baptised..
i was 8. i'm now 21.


these are my journal/ "stuff" books i take everywhere with me..
the biggest book: my journal
the green/bird book: my photography inspiration
the "stuff" book: my to do list's go in there. ( i'm a crazy list maker.)

xo.

1 comments:

Kaylee Jo said...

wow jan! good for you-look at you go!
you've inspired me. ;)