Tuesday, April 14, 2009

one of my many keep sakes..

i enjoy antique nic-nacs. i might be slightly obsessed. i recently purchased this cool box with drawers to put some stationary in. isn't the postage decor' cool? i love recieving letters{who honestly doesn't?} i have saved every special letter i've ever recieved. it's such an old fashion way of communicating and for one moment makes texting second best {which it is in my mind}. today i was organizing my room and i ran into my letter box stored under my bed. i found some fun stuff in there..love notes from jr. high, a letter from my first boyfriend in 6th grade hehe, my first valentine, one from santa himself;) friends from missions, words from my mother, special events,and letters from a few whom i barely knew or havent met in person. it reminded me of how special and meaningful words are. i look forward to the letters and cards i'll be recieving in the future.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: