Sunday, April 5, 2009

one lovely sunday..

I just love conference Sundays. I got to sleep in! woot woot! The talks were perfect. I love the council that we were given. "Fear not.." don't be afraid even through these hard economic times. "Trust" and "Spend wisely" and we will be blessed:) I love the warm sun that came out today, it had been well missed during the cold week. ( i had to turn my A.C.on in my car!) oh, can i just tell you i also love babies. I visited my good friend Kayla today and her adorable new born son, Troy. so cute. I wanted to take him home with me. Babies are seriously the sweetest most Innocent beings on earth. Honestly, all they do is eat, sleep, go potty, and cry ( probably not always fun..) but that's it! they don't complain, talk back to you, they just lay there and love you no matter what. how fun for Kayla.. "you did good" haha, CONGRATS:) baby Troy Roper.

0 comments: