Monday, March 9, 2009

silly boots.

Today I was wearing a fun pair of boots. I was excited to wear them out and about. It seemed like it had been a while since I had put them on so I was a little excited ( yes, I know. silly it may seem.) Anyways, I have a question...has a new pair of shoes, heels, or and unfamiliar boot ever made you forget how to drive? Let me explain. Picture this. I'm in my car, stopped at a red light. As normal my foot is rested on the break awaiting for the light to change. The light then turns green. I lift my foot off the pedal thinking I am going to take off when all the sudden I jolted to a stop again. What? Where is the gas pedal? -insert my stomach dropping-!! I totally got confused and hit the break again. Let me just say that these silly boots were too blame. They almost caused an accident. Thankfully I only got honked at once. It's so interesting how your mind and feet can get confused just because they aren't familiar with something. Please tell me this isn't something that just happens to me. If so, I guess you can keep laughing.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Totally happens to me! You are not alone!

miss janika e. said...

Oh good haha!!