Monday, February 2, 2009

1st entry...

I'm so excited to finally have a blog. I have kept a personal journal since I was 8 years old. I love writing things down because then I get to re-live the memory every time I reflect back to it. So, this should be really fun! I also LOVE creating things. Whether it be decorations, outfits, hairdo's, or a yummy dessert, I love it all! I guess you could say I have a little "entrepreneur" in my blood...maybe? Anyways, Happy Ground Hog Day! 6 more weeks of winter...wahoo... -insert a not very enthused Janika:( Dear summer time, I miss u...visit me soon. your fan, Jan.

2 comments:

jkroper said...

haha.. bless your heart jan.. lol, you got me started on writing in my journal too.. remember back when we would write together.. i had my pooh journal and it talked.. ha.. the good old days..

miss janika e. said...

Hahaha of course I remember that journal...oh my gosh good times! I like this whole blog thing cuz it's like keeping a journal. Plus you can send it in and get your blog made into a book! i'm totally going too.